FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I access the instructional videos?
Our online dance instruction is available by paid subscription only. To purchase a subscription please visit our store.
If you have purchased access to one of our programs you can get access to the videos by following these steps:
- log onto www.dancingfordessert.com
- log in with your email address and password
- Click the 'Dance Lessons' link at the top of the page
- Choose the dance you would like to start learning.
- Choose one of the dance steps from the left side of the page.
- Click one of the screenshots
- Start watching the videos and have a great time!
I forgot my password
Your password is encrypted - we do not have access to it. If necessary you may follow these steps to reset your password:
- Access www.dancingfordessert.com
- Click on the "Login" link at the top-left of the screen
- Click the "Password Forgotten" link
- Input your email address and click "Continue" -- your password will be reset and a new one sent to your registered e-mail address.
- Log back on to www.dancingfordessert.com with your e-mail address and new password. This password is case-sensitive so be sure to enter it exactly as it appears.
If you're having problems receiving your new password through e-mail it is possible that your e-mail or internet service provider has an anti-spam service in place. Be sure to check your junkmail box to see if our correspondence was sent there. For future correspondence be sure to add Dancing for Dessert to your Safe list.
Do you teach ________?
At some point we would definitely like to add to our existing syllabus but there is no definite time-frame for this. Producing video lessons does take a long time. Merengue, Samba and Argentine Tango are dances we are considering as well as Two Step and other country dances. If you have suggestions for other dances you would like to see here please let us know (Contact Us).
Do you sell DVD's?
Unfortunately our instructional videos are not available on DVD yet: they are only available online. We are working hard to change this, and hope to have DVD 's available in the near future. When we do start selling them we will certainly send out a newsletter to announce it. If you would like to be notified you can sign up here. (All we really need is a valid email address).
What are my payment options?
We offer two options for payment processing: credit card payments through our own secure cart and Paypal.1. We accept only Visa and Mastercard payments through our own cart. Transactions made through our cart are secured using 128-bit SSL security (the best available) provided by GeoTrust. Click on the GeoTrust seal below for security confirmation.
2. We also accept Debit Card payments as well as most major credit cards via PayPal. What is PayPal? >>You no longer need to sign up for a PayPal account in order to use PayPal .*
Simply choose your Dance Package, Checkout, and then select PayPal as your payment method. You will be taken to a PayPal Payment Page where you can submit your payment safely and securely. When you're done, PayPal will ask you if you wish to save your information for future purchases, and you can choose yes or no.* PayPal sign-up is still required for Debit Card payments.